Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Pathetic Post

I haven't posted in a millennia and this post is going to be pretty lame. Basically, blogger has eaten my last two very long posts about life, the universe, and pretty much everything and I haven't had the energy to try again.

Quick synopsis: Arthur and I went up to the Bruce Peninsula to check out some cottage locations and it looks pretty good, if somewhat expensive. Had a pretty sucky Sunday because Benjy came down with impetigo. Saturday I had my office over and we had a rocking good time.

I hope to post (or, ahem, re-post) my very insightful rant about Western society's lack of accountability and the blame game, but I'm not sure when I'm going to have time.

Thank you to all the cool bloggers out there who've been reading and I promise to shape up soon.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I lost a couple of posts, but now I use one file, my blog notes file on my word processor and compose there. Once it's done, I copy and paste into my create post window. I also keep it open for links and other quotes that I want to use during my blogging session.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Trillian said...

Fabulous idea. I will do likewise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home