Thursday, August 26, 2004

Adonis Continued

I saw him again 8 months later at a party held by the same mutual friends. I remember he was tanned and lovely and filling his shirt exactly right. I remember that his hair was wavy and fell in his eyes.

I also remember that I brought my boyfriend. The boyfriend he asked to move so that he could sit next to me. The boyfriend that did move so that he could sit next to me. The boyfriend I continued to date for nearly 3 years after that.

He didn't bring a girlfriend. I remember that too. But I don't remember what we talked about or how long we were there. I wish I could. He can.

I didn't see him again for a long time.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Thanks for continuing this. You have me waiting for the next installment.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Trillian said...

Ptiza - not sure I understand your question.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Trillian said...

Or do you mean because his hair was in his eyes? Now that you mention it, he was brushing it off his face a lot. (Much like his son does now).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home