Thursday, August 26, 2004

You're a Jerk, Dent

One of my favorite parenting moments (and this will give you a glimpse into why my children will need therapy later in life) was sharing the Hitchhiker’s Guide books with my son, Frankie. In particular, we both love Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged. We were really thrilled when we found another story about him in The Salmon of Doubt.

Well, for those of you who appreciate Wowbagger, you can download an insult generator of your own for free. How cool is that?

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Trillian said...

I actually got Frankie hooked on DNA by listening to H2G2 on tapes in the car. It never occurred to me to search out the original radio series. Good idea.

In regards to the movie, yes, here's my original post on that topic.

I am anxiously awaiting its arrival, and am relieved that DNA wrote the screenplay before he died and it wasn't left up to someone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home