Friday, August 20, 2004

Cookies

I was late getting to the office this morning because Arthur smells too good. It’s the same reason I was late yesterday and the day before. Arthur needs to keep his good smells to himself in the morning. In particular, his back which always smells like baking cookies. But only in the morning. And only his back. What a lucky combination of sleep smells to wake up smelling like cookies. Also, he’s very warm. That, mixed with the smell of clean sheets is exactly what I need to fall back to sleep after the alarm goes off.

That’s why I married him. But, if I’m going to get up in time for work, I’ve got to start feeding him garlic the night before.

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Diane said...

WOW - what a dream. No, no garlic. You shouldn't change a thing.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Who wouldn't love to have a man who smells like cookies? Long ago I used to date a guy who worked at a pizza place. While I love pizza, yours is so much better. A man who smells like garlic and cheese just isn't as sexy. I agree with Diva, no garlic.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Trillian said...

Well, we had Cesear Salad on Saturday, and he still smelled good on Sunday so it looks like I can't sabotage him anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home