Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Funny Joke

I don't normally post jokes, and certainly not ones about someone else's countrymen. But, I thought this one was pretty good. It's from my Mom. Thanks, Mom!

The last 4 ex-U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado, and off they whirl to OZ.

They finally make it to the Emerald City and came before the Great Wizard. "WHAT BRINGS YOU BEFORE THE GREAT WIZARD OF OZ?"

Jimmy Carter steps forward timidly:" I've come for some courage."

"NO PROBLEM!" says the Wizard. "WHO IS NEXT?"

Reagan steps forward, "Well........., I.......I think I need a brain."

"DONE" says the Wizard. "WHO COMES NEXT BEFORE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ?"

Up steps George Bush Sr., sadly, "I'm told by the American people that I need a heart."

"I'VE HEARD IT'S TRUE!" says the Wizard. "CONSIDER IT DONE."

There is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around, but doesn't say a word.

Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Is Dorothy here?"

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Diane said...

LOL - kudos to your mom. Thanks for posting.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger kat said...

very funny. although perhaps the "needs a brain" would be a better fit for GWB (although I'm not convinced he has enough of a brain to actually realize he needs to ask for one).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home