Thursday, March 24, 2005

Tim Hortons Observations

There's been a lot of talk about Mr. Horton in the blogging world, so I'd like to add my two-cents. Here's my list of Tim Hortons-related observations.
  1. As Retroboy pointed out recently, what is with the rimming? Why is it that every time I get a coffee, the lid opening is always situated right on the seem? It's really annoying.
  2. Have you ever pulled up to a Tim Hortons at the same time as someone else and see that driver actually race to get to the door before you? I love catching people do this. They have a very sheepish look on their face when they realize that you know what they did.
  3. Ever since Tim Hortons started really penetrating the northern States, my chances of winning during Roll Up The Rim have drastically declined. I've bought nearly two cups of coffee a day since February 28th and I've won exactly one coffee. Woohoo. I used to win ALL THE TIME! I don't know if there's a real correlation, of if it's just a freaky coincidence. I'm not above a good conspiracy theory, however.
  4. Why am I always behind the person in the drive-thru who is ordering coffees and sandwiches for the entire office?

5 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Retroboy said...

Yeah... three words:

Please play again

en Francais

Reessayez S.V.P

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Trillian said...

:( Je n'aime pas Mounsier Horton.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

From heaven, Timmy laughs at us all as we buy more coffee than our bladders can handle, all in the pathetic hope that we'll win a steel-framed Raleigh mountain bike that is ultimately destined to gather dust in the deepest shadows of the garage.

Yeah, I feel ripped off, too. Darn.

Or, as they say in my mother tongue, Tabernac!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Amelia said...

A coffee game? How come we don't have that in Australia???

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Ana D. said...

hmmm....timbits. I'd gladly suffer through anything for those :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home