Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Favorites list

I love lists. Here's one that I made up. I've gotten enough of them emailed to me, but when I actively go looking for a list that I can fill out for my blog, could I find one? No!

Feel free to copy the questions and add your own answers to your blog, or leave a comment below.
  1. Favorite book? Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, followed closely by The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, both by DNA.
  2. Favorite movie? For now, it's Pride & Prejudice (The A&E/BBC version), but that may change after April 29th.
  3. Favorite game? Trivial Pursuit (Canadian Edition).
  4. Favorite food? Anything deep fried. Possibly deep fried wontons.
  5. Favorite time of day? 11 AM. I've been up for a while and gotten stuff done, but it's still early enough that you could do anything, and get anything done.
  6. Favorite song? Just Like Heaven by The Cure, and Bad Moon Rising by CCR.
  7. Favorite car? MINI Cooper S in White with Black Bonnet striping, black mirror caps, and black roof (with the Sport Package).
  8. Favorite drink? Blue Martini (Stolie's Vanilla Vodka, Lemonade, and a splash of blue caraco).
  9. Favorite place to hang? Of the places I've been, I'd have to say the Muskoka's, followed closely by Chicago. Of the places I'd like to go, I'd would say Venice, or possibly Mykanos.
  10. Favorite activity? :) Depends when you ask me. As it stands, today I would say it is "having really good sex on a warm afternoon", but tomorrow I might say "reading" or "watching a movie with Arthur." I also like jumping off the dock into a quiet lake in the summer. But who doesn't?

5 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Favorite drink: Maker's Mark on the rocks.

Favorite Things: Bright copper kettles, warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages wrapped up with string--well, that's just a few of 'em.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Dean said...

I always liked Monty Python's 'A List of Liszt's Lists'.

I agree with you about the sex, though. Best. Activity. Ever.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I love afternoon sex - it feels so decadent, especially now that, with children, it's almost impossible.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Trillian said...

Steve: Maker's Mark: good choice.

Dean: Gotta love the Pythons. We're goign to see the Spamalot broadway show based on the Holy Grail in July. REALLY looking forward to it.

sxKitten: It really is a luxury, isn't it? It's sooooo nice when it happens.

Ken: Heh heh heh. You make me smile. Unless you're serious....

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Janet said...

This comment is meant for the post below, but Blogger wouldn't let me post there.

My boyfriend's cat was in heat a few weeks ago. I have never seen a cat in heat before. It was quite interesting. Now I'm imagining trying to explain it to a kid . The plot thickens...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home