Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Dude, Where's My Post?

I'm a little miffed. I just noticed that a post I made yesterday didn't show up. I'm sure it was a user-error, but what a pain. It was very link-intensive.

I'll give you the short linkless version because I don't feel like doing the whole thing over again.

On Sunday, I bribed Frankie Mouse into making the 4KM hike to our local video store to drop off some DVDs by promising him he could rent a GameCube game. When we got there, I realized I'd forgotten my bank card. I thought he was going to cry! So, when we got back home, we got in the car and went back, bank card in hand! Very pathetic.

I tried to force Frankie and Benjy to ride the 3KM to the library on Monday, but it was raining, so we drove. Yesterday, we didn't go anywhere because we had to bake 1 milliion cupcakes (well, it felt like that many) for Frankie's last day of class. We had some leftovers, so Benjy took them to daycare.

I can assure you that the original post was much more interesting, with links to the games and movies we chose, as well as our library selections. This is the Reader's Digest Abridged Version - it lacks the detail, but contains the meat. Maybe nobody really cares what I think about Sliding Doors anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home