Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hypochondriacs Unite

Curse the internet! I make my living from researching stuff off the internet, but curse it! It's making me a hypochondriac.
 
Frankie Mouse has been doing some weird stuff with his eyes this week. For no apparent reason he opens his eyes really wide, looks up, then opens his mouth really wide. He does this about every 1/2 hour or so. We asked him why, and he says it's because his lower eyes are "sticking" and he has to open them.
 
He's going to see the eye doctor on Friday, but of course, I had to check things out on some health sites. Clearly he has Tourettes and not allergies or an eye infection as I had earlier thought. Hmmmm.

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

He's playing with your head, as all 8-year-old boys are likely to do at some point during the 365 or 366 days of 8-year-old-dom.

From personal experience, it only degrades as they transition into the realm of the 9-year-old, then 10, and so on.

It's a wonder we made it to adulthood given our parents had access to none of today's online research resources. That dog-eared first aid guide that sat under the sink in my parents' bathroom was pretty much it for me and my siblings.

And somehow, we made it to adulthood intact. (Tic!)

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Diane said...

You are not alone:
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/6167/38929

But WebMD can help:
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/84/98094.htm

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Trillian said...

Lol. Thanks for the links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home