Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mixed Signals

Benjy: "I miss Sweetie*. I hope she likes living at Gramma's for a while."
Trillian: "Me too."
B (smiling): "Remember that time we watched Sweetie open the pudding cup all by herself and eat it? She got so messy! You had to give her a bath. That was Sweetie's first bath!"
T: "Hmmm. I don't remember that. Are you sure that happened?**"
B: "Yeah."
T: "Are you sure it wasn't Daddy?"
B: "No! It was Sweetie! I remember the fur!"
Frankie (groaning): "Oh my God! How do you function?"

*Sweetie is our cat.
**This is not as strange a question as you might think. Benjy has vivid dream recall. Sometimes she confuses her dreams with reality.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Sounds like a fun way to live. We have much to learn from her.

And cats and pudding....that's ALWAYS a good thing. Mmmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home