Tuesday, January 03, 2006

We're Officially Homeless

We moved out of our house yesterday. :(

We decided not to build because we would be homeless for 5 months, so we bought a beautiful home closer to my office. Unfortunately, we won't be moving in for 2 1/2 weeks.

In the mean time, we are renting a lovely cottage about an hour from my office and about 1/2 hour from the kid's school.

It wasn't hard leaving the house - we did it so quickly that we didn't have time to think about it. I'm thinking about it today, however. Someone else is moving into my house today. A house I chose and had built to my specifications. Someone will be changing things that I specifically picked out. Someone will be painting over colours I painstakingly selected. :(

[Sigh] On the other side of the coin, I'll be doing the same thing to someone else in a couple of weeks. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home