Thursday, July 28, 2005

That's the kind of day I'm having

  1. On my last visit to the loo I noticed that my underwear was inside out. But it was too much effort to change it, so I didn't.
  2. Today is Frankie's birthday, but we didn't tell him because he already had his party on the weekend and we didn't want to create expectations of more presents.
  3. It's lunchtime and I'm hungry, but it's too much work to get up and microwave my can of soup. So I'll just sit here with my stomach growling.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Dean said...

Gad, I have days like that.

The only consolation I have is that men's underwear is pretty much impossible to wear inside out because that puts the fly on the other side, and you notice things like that. Or at least I do.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Chris said...

On the bright side, when your underwear's inside out, you don't get those dents in your hips from the seams.

And I totally know what you mean about the soup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home