Friday, July 15, 2005

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam!

I'm not telling you this to make you jealous. I'm sharing this information to make you GREEN WITH ENVY!

Next week, while Frankie is at summer camp, Benjy is with her favorite sitter, and the cat is at Grandma's, Arthur and I will be in Manhattan to see Spamalot. Orchestra D. If you don't know what Spamalot is, then you really have no business on my blog. Hit the Next Blog button immediately. Go. Get!

Are they gone? Good. Fricken troglodytes.

Seriously, though. Arthur and I are quite excited about the whole affair. Neither of us have been to Manhattan, and thus obviously have never taken in a Broadway production.

We also haven't been on a roadtrip without the kids for about 10 years. We used to absolutely love going on long drives together. We'll get to spend 10 hours there, and another 10 back again. If you don't hear from me by next weekend, someone call the State Patrol to have a look on I-81 to see if we've killed each other.

Wish me fun and luck!

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. "

4 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Dean said...

Oh, I'm intensely envious. One of my favourite things to do with Chris (with my clothes on) is to get into the car with nothing but a few dollars, a full tank, a camera, and no responsibility for a day.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Chris said...

You're a cruel, cruel woman is all I can say, flaunting your good fortune like that.

We doesn't likes it, Precioussss, does we? No, we doesn't. It's nassssty, Precioussssss, nasssty. Going to see Spamalot and not inviting usssss. Cruel and tricksy, it is.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I'm jealous and it hurts...but it's just a flesh wound.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Kate said...

So. Jealous.

Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home