Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Away from Blog Auto Notification

Thank you for your interest in Paperback Writer. No one is here to take your comment. I will be away from my blog for the rest of the week due to a lack of planning and time scheduling. (Where the heck is a gantt chart when I need one?)

Thank you all for your kind wishes. We did, indeed have a great holiday and are plump and happy.

I will return to my regularly scheduled blogging as soon as I can dig myself out of my work commitments.

Best Regards,
Trillian


2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Hope the rest of the week goes well for you, T. Work was like a ghost town today with everyone either home or sick. I almost sang lounge music - a la Michelle Pfeiffer in the Fabulous Baker Boys - for the new security camera that hovers over my desk like a cyclops.

May the rest of the week trend upward for you.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Trillian,

I will wait with baited breath for your postings next week.

S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home