Friday, November 12, 2004

Rumor Has It

We happened to rent A Mighty Wind last night. Very funny. I love Bob Balaban's character. In fact, I have liked just about everything this guy does.

When he played NBC executive Russell Dalrymple (based on Warren Littlefield) on Seinfeld many moons ago, friends had told me that he was, in fact an NBC executive that liked to appear in sitcoms and dabbled in movies. Of course, I shouldn't have believed them, but I did. Now I realize that this misconception was born from the fact that Balaban played Warren Littlefield in The Late Shift. Funny how urban legends begin.

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Diane said...

A Mighty Wind - great film, I love Christopher Guest.

Spinal Tap will always be one of my favorite films.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Dean said...

Christopher Guest should be given the Order of Canada. What's that? He's not Canadian? Well, he should be.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Regardless of his nationality, was he master of his domain?

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm partial to Best In Show myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home