Thursday, July 29, 2004

Squirrels with Pants and Stupid Boys

I haven't decided if I care about Ultrasonic Squirrels.

But, it does remind me suddenly of an ex-boyfriend (way ex, I mean like highschool ex). I wrote him a note (do adolecents still do that?) and mentioned this squirrel that was wearing trousers (you've seen them! In the spring, when they're not done shedding) and this guy, this ASSHOLE (boys are so stupid) focused on the fact that I had misspelled the word squirrel and wrote me a three-page note in which he mocked my spelling of the word! I was so humiliated. He didn't get it when I broke up with him, either. Stupid, stupid boys. (Oh, except you, Arthur).

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Oh yes, adolecents still write notes, they are all electronic now though.

Instead of a scribbled, wrinkled note with "Do you like me? Yes or no (circle one)", though, it's a hastily typed email written in L33T:

D0 u 1!k3 m3? Y35 / N0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home